NEW PROCEDURES AT ENTRANCE
The following is the procedure we are now using at the front door of the studio.
- Your trainer or staff member will ask to see proof that you have been fully vaccinated and received a booster as well. This proof can be in the form of:
- the actual paper card
- a photo of the actual vax card showing the name, date of birth and vaccination dates.
- A digital card
2. Your name, date, and verification that the card was seen will be recorded by the person who sees your card. We will not retain a copy of your card.
3. We will compile a list of all who have shown us their proof of vaccination. This list will be kept at the door so the card will not need to be shown again.
4. If a client does not show proof of vaccination, he/she may not enter the studio.
5. Once inside the studio, make sure you wear your masks at all times, covering both nose and mouth. It is best not to wear cloth masks as they are not as effective as the disposable N95, NK95 and ASTM 3 masks.
6. Use a wipe for your hands when your training session is over and you are leaving the studio.
FOR IN-HOME SESSIONS: Your trainer will ask for proof of vaccination and send me an email to verify that they have seen the card. The trainer will also show you his/her vax card when requested.
ADDITIONAL PRECAUTIONS ALREADY IN PLACE:
- We are using high-grade filters in our ventilation system
- We have an air purifier in the main area of the studio
- We are limiting the number of people in the workout areas to 6 at any one time.
If we all try to observe these precautions, our studio will remain a safe place to work on achieving your fitness goals.
Let me know if there are questions.
Happy New Year to all