Important Covid Update for PFTL
Effective January 3, 2022, Cook County will require that patrons of bars, restaurants, gyms and indoor entertainment venues show proof of being fully vaccinated. It will apply to those 5 and older.
Workers and patrons will need to be fully vaccinated or show a negative 24-hour standard PCR test. There will be no religious exemption under the county rule.
What does this mean for PFTL
- To enter our studio any individual age 5 and older must show proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In-home clients must also show proof of full vaccination to their trainer before he/she enters their homes, and trainers will show proof of vaccination to home clients.
- We will post signage advising clients, trainers and visitors of this vaccine requirement at all entrances to the premises, as well as predominantly posted inside.
- Trainers and staff must be vaccinated OR must show weekly proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
- We will be enforcing this mandate by not allowing anyone to enter without proof of full vaccination.
An individual is considered fully-vaccinated:
- If they received their second dose in a 2-dose series with an approved COVID-19 vaccine, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, and a Booster shot 6 months afterwards.
- If they received a single-dose series with an approved COVID-19 vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine, and a booster shot 2 months afterwards.
Proof of vaccination means:
A CDC COVID-19 vaccination record card; or,
- An official immunization record from the jurisdiction, state or county where the vaccine was administered; or,
- An application that provides a digital record of vaccinations; or
- A digital or physical photo of such a card or record that includes the individual’s name, vaccine brand administered and the date the vaccine was administered.
FYI – There is a free digital card available through the Illinois Dept of Public Health. Click on this link and follow the instructions. This can also be printed.